Monday, September 1, 2014

Nutella Coffee Cake + Paleo Nutella


I'm sharing a recipe for nutella coffee cake with homemade paleo nutella over on the Healthy Aperture blog this week!

I had to turn in the post a while ago, so it's been over a month since I actually ate the cake, and now I REALLY want some.  I can barely focus enough to write this little blurb because I am desperate to get up, go to the kitchen, and make it again.  The sweet, vanilla-scented cake has huge swirls of dark, rich nutella, and the combination is totally addictive.

Here are five reasons you should be making nutella coffee cake right now:


  1. School has started, and this would be an awesome treat to pack in a school lunch (or a work lunch!).
  2. It's September, which means it's magically cool enough outside for us to want to turn on our ovens (or at least, that's what's supposed to happen).
  3. Having this waiting in the kitchen can make just about anybody psyched to get out of bed in the morning.
  4. You will have leftover paleo nutella after you make the cake.  Imagine the possibilities!
  5. You can mail me a piece (or six), and I'll love you forever.

Check out the recipe here!
Yum

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and I can't wait to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so awesome, Becky! I will be making the Nutella as soon as I buy hazelnuts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you. Comments are moderated and sometimes take a few hours to appear.